How To Fix QuickBooks Error 101
QuickBooks has single-handedly revolutionized the entire Accounting and Finance industry with their extremely useful features and regular updates. QuickBooks offers its services to all sizes of organizations be it a small level startup or a billion dollar organization. QuickBooks also utilizes some third party applications to make your business more efficient, safer and give a boost to your business to reach its maximum potential for growth. One of the third-party applications is “Browsers” like Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox etc to access web pages to get access to certain pages. Some Users have reported that when they are trying to get access to a certain URL on their Windows Operating System they get the Error 101 or the “Can’t reach” error on their screen. You can read this article to understand more about the QuickBooks Error 101 and if you are looking for professional help you can simply dial the QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number.
What does QuickBooks Error 101 Mean?
The Error 101 usually implies that there is either a page script or downloading error. You are trying to access a specific website or URL through your browser but because of the Error 101 you won’t be able to reach it, a prompt will appear on your screen with the text “can’t reach”. The error 101 can also come up during Windows startup and shutdown, or even during installation of the Windows operating system. Make a note of when and where the error occurs, that will help in troubleshooting of the problem.
Solutions for QuickBooks Error 101
This error has more than one solution and we are mentioning both of them in detail. Follow the steps to solve the error 101.
Solution 1: If you are using Chrome web browser then please follow the given steps.
- Open your chrome browser and go to settings. Look at the top right-hand corner of your screen and you should be able to see three vertical dots. Click on those to open up settings and clear the Cache.
- Open an Incognito Window by pressing Ctrl, Shift and “N” on your keyboard simultaneously on your keyboard. Try to do whatever you were trying to do and if it works that means that there is a problem with your Browser Extensions.
- Uninstall all of your Extensions and re-install them. To go into extensions type “chrome://extensions” in your search bar.
- Disable your Antivirus and Firewall temporarily.
Solution 2: If you use Mozilla Firefox or Edge follow these steps
- Go to Network connections > Properties (adapter) > Internet Protocol Version 4.
- Double click on it.
- Change the Preferred DNS as 8.8.8 and alternative DNS as 18.104.22.168.
If you followed the above-given steps carefully you should not be getting the QuickBooks Error 101 again on your screen. However, if you are still getting the error you can call on the QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number at 1888-396-0208 to connect to our QuickBooks Technical Team and they will assist you over the phone call.
QBhelpnumber.com is offiring QuickBooks Payroll Support. Call QuickBooks Payroll Support Number 1-888-396-0208 for Instant Support
QuickBooks Error 61
QuickBooks is the most widely used Financial and Accounting aid software used by a wide spectrum of Business sizes. Be it a one-person startup or 1000 Employees Organization, everyone uses QuickBooks to make their accounting process more efficient and reliable. Being software that offers myriad features for its users to use, sometimes the users face some errors or issues like the QuickBooks Error 61.
You don’t have to relentlessly search for a solution for any error or issue with your QuickBooks. Our website provides in-depth information and solution for every QuickBooks Error that might seep in into your QuickBooks. If you don’t have the time to go through all the intricacies of the errors and solutions, you could just call our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and talk to one of our Technical Experts who would be more than glad to help you out.
Reasons for Which You Might be Facing QuickBooks Error 61
- This might be a result of a Malware assault or Virus attack on your QuickBooks. If this is the case, you need to contact our Technical Team as soon as possible.
- If you faced a Power failure which resulted in damage to your QuickBooks Framework.
- The Company File that you were working on has fallen prey to corruption.
- If you try to open a QuickBooks Company File that was not saved on the local hard drive.
- Un-installation of an application that left invalid sections in your Windows registry.
- If your QuickBooks Framework faced a glitch.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 61?
Solution 1) Rebuilding QuickBooks Data
- Click on the File menu and navigate to Rebuild Data in Utilities.
- You will get a prompt on your screen asking you if you want to take a backup of your Data. Click on “OK”.
- Wait for the entire process to get finished.
- You will get another prompt saying that Rebuild of data has completed. Click on OK again.
Solution 2) Resorting the chart of the accounts list
- Go into QuickBooks Menu BaràListsàChart of Accounts.
- Look at the bottom of your screen and you will be able to see an “Include Inactive”. Click on the checkmark.
- Then Re-sort the list by going in View.
- Click on all positive prompts that appear on your screen.
- Restart your QuickBooks and try to access your Company File now. If you are not able to access the Company File move on to the next solution.
Solution 3) Update your QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Press F2 on your keyboard or Ctrl+1.
- Click on “Product Information”.
- Look for the latest version and release.
- If an update is available then update your QuickBooks.
How to Set Your QuickBooks to Update Automatically in Future?
You do not have to check every day if a new version or update is available. Follow the below steps to set your QuickBooks to automatically update itself if a new update is launched.
- Go into Update QuickBooks Help Options.
- Now select “Yes” for allowing automatic updates.
- Also, select “Yes” for sharing the automatic downloads with computers on the user’s network as well.
This should solve your problem. If the problem is still present, don’t worry our experts have years of experience with dealing such problems on a regular basis. Just dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number at 1888-396-0208 and one of our experts will be on call to help you.
Also Fix: Get QuickBooks payroll support by QuickBooks Payroll Tech Support. 24/7 online solution to fix QuickBooks Errors code and messages by QuickBooks Enterprise Support Service. Dial QuickBooks Enterprise Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 for QuickBooks Technical Support.
QuickBooks Email Invoices Error
QuickBooks has become the first choice for all sizes of businesses be it small or large when it comes to Finance and Accounting. QuickBooks helps you with handling of Invoices, Tax Tables, Pay Slabs, W2’s and a lot more.
There have been instances when people had to deal with Errors or Issues with their QuickBooks. These Errors or Issues come into your QuickBooks when you try to change the default settings of your QuickBooks or they might come due to a certain Power or Network Failure. All the Errors are fixable if you have the right knowledge for it. Recently our Users have reported that they have faced Email Invoice Errors and are looking for a way to deal with them so that they can focus on their Business.
What is QuickBooks Invoice Error?
It is a well known fact that QuickBooks uses third party applications to process Email invoices. Outlook is used by QuickBooks to help you communicate with your Clients and Employees. The reason for which you might be facing this problem could be due to Outlook or QuickBooks Servers or both.
Resolving QuickBooks Invoice Error
If you want to get rid of the QuickBooks Invoice Error follow the below given steps. The first step that you have to perform is to find out the inception point of this error. Try to find out when did you start getting this error and what changes did you make into your QuickBooks in the recent past.
This error may be coming due to any of the following reasons:
- Damaged Outlook Installation
- Damaged QuickBooks Installation
- Sending Email through QuickBooks while Outlook is running in the background
- Your MAPI32.dll file is damaged
- QuickBooks running as an Administrator
- Email Settings are Incorrect
Fixing the Error
There are multiple solutions for this problem.
- Select Compatibility Tab in QuickBooks Properties after Right clicking on QuickBooks icon.
- If the Run this program as Administrator is selected deselect it.
- Click on Okay, Exit QuickBooks and then Reopen it.
Solution 2: Repairing MAPI32.dll
- Close all programs that are open on your screen and in the background as well.
- Go to C:\Windows\System32.
- Run Fixmapi.exe file and follow the instructions onto your screen.
- Restart your computer.
- If this doesn’t repair your MAPI32.dll file follow the steps given below
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033.
- Rename MAPI32.dll to MAPI32.dll.OLD
- Then Restart your computer
- Run Fixmapi.exe again
- Once Fixmapi.exe finishes running, restart your computer once again.
Solution 3: Make sure that your Email preference is correct in your browser.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools.
- Select Internet options.
- Select Program.
- Look into the default program and make sure it is opted as Outlook if you use Outlook or Outlook express if you use Outlook express.
- Apply the new settings and restart your QuickBooks.
These steps should be enough to resolve your QuickBooks Email Invoices Error. If you are still facing the same error, you can dial the QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1888-396-0208. You will be assisted by the QuickBooks Experts.
Dial QuickBooks Enterprise Support Number +1888-396-0208 to connect to one our experts and get solutions to all of your QuickBooks Errors and Issues and get back to business as soon as possible.
Get Payroll Support Number: You can get the best QuickBooks Payroll support phone number instantly by calling us anytime. Our QuickBooks Payroll Support Phone Number +1-888-396-0208 experts are available 24 x 7 to resolve all the technical issues related to the QuickBooks Payroll.