Are you looking for a way to transfer your data from Peachtree to QuickBooks? Do you want to migrate to QuickBooks from Peachtree? Well, you are in the right place. Read this article to the very end to find out how to do it safely.
Points To Remember
Although it is easy to migrate to QuickBooks but keep these points in your mind while you do it.
- We will be using the QuickBooks conversion tool to migrate your sage 50 data to QuickBooks 2016 or later.
- To use the QuickBooks conversion tool, you need to have both the software installed on the same computer system for the entire conversion process.
- Do not shut down your computer until the process is completed.
If you have any query or question about the process, you can dial the toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number to get in touch with the QuickBooks Support Team.
Steps For Conversion
Step 1) Selecting The Files
- Open your Sage 50 software.
- Select the Files that you want to convert to QuickBooks.
- Navigate to Main > Maintain > Users > Setup Security.
- Go into Data Access and then Crystal Reports tab.
- Click on the Login Information and enter the password.
- After you have set a password, exit Sage 50 and then move on to the next step.
Step 2) QuickBooks Conversion Tool
- Install the QuickBooks Conversion Tool on your computer.
- Right-click on the icon and run the tool in administrator mode.
- When the tool opens, click on browse and select the Sage 50 Files that you want to convert.
- Another window will open on your screen with the name “Pervasive 32-bit ODBC engine DSN Setup.”
- Click on the Company Name.
- You now must enter the Sage 50 password.
- Now, choose the QuickBooks version that you are using and wish to convert to.
- The location by default will be C:\USERS\YOURUSERNAME\My Documents. You can enter a different location if you want to.
- All the information regarding the conversion will be on your screen.
- Click on the “Convert File” button to start the conversion process.
- The conversion process will take some time to convert the files. The time taken will depend upon the size of the files and the processing speed of your computer.
- After the files are converted a new window will open on your screen with the name “finished.”
- Verify if the files have been converted by opening them in QuickBooks.
If you have followed all the steps successfully, the files should be converted.
If in case, the files were not converted or if you faced some technical issue during the conversion process, simply dial the toll-free number 1888-396-0208 to have a conversation with the QuickBooks Tech Support Team regarding the matter.