Are you trying to start your QuickBooks accounting software but receiving an error message that says:
Error: The attempt to log in with the user name xxxxx failed. This user is already logged into the company file. Try a different user name.
Well, this is a common QuickBooks error and is caused by one of the following problems:
- You have logged into the company file using Remote Access, and did not log out from the previous session.
- A user is already logged into the company file from a different workstation.
- There is an electrical issue that has disrupted the network.
Whatever may be the reason, the error message indicates that you’ll not be able to access QuickBooks till you successfully resolve the issues. In this article, we’ll show you some simple ways to resolve the error. In case you fail to fix the issue on your own or need further help, give us a call by dialing our QuickBooks customer care number +1-888-396-0208. Our QuickBooks experts will help you resolve the issue in no time and will also optimize your software for its optimum performance.
Resolution to the Issue
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the error message:
- Close all the QuickBooks operations.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open a Task Manager.
- Click on the Process tab.
- Now click on Image Name to set all open processes is the alphabetical order.
- Right click and click on End process to stop all Quickbooks.
- Try to Log in to the QuickBooks company data file again.
- In case, you are unable to log in, restart the server storing and hosting the company data file.
- Open QuickBooks again and once again try to Log in to the company data file.
- If you are again unsuccessful, trying to Log in to QuickBooks as a different user.
In case the above steps don’t work and you continue to receive the QuickBooks login error, call us at +1-888-396-0208 for expert help. We assure guaranteed resolution of all your QuickBooks related issues and error messages in minimum time possible.