Are you unable to update your QuickBooks software? Is your QuickBooks server not responding and you are looking for ways to manually fix this issue? We can help!
Updating your QuickBooks accounting software from time to time is imperative for the successful functioning of your software. It not just helps remove small issues and security problems but also strengthens the overall functioning of the software. But users may often face issues while manually downloading and installing QuickBooks updates on their computer. This may happen due to damaged Windows files or corrupt Internet settings. Whatever may be the issue, it is easy to fix the problem manually and can be accomplished in just few steps.
Ways To Fix QuickBooks Update Not Successful Issue
Solution 1: Verify USE TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are Unchecked and USE TLS 1.0 is Checked
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools and click on Internet Options.
- Click on Advanced Settings and look for USE TLS 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.
- Verify USE TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are unchecked and USE TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Now try to install the update again.
Solution 2: Perform QuickBooks Clean Install
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Add and Remove program and uninstall QuickBooks.
- Now, you need to do clean installation of QuickBooks. For this, download QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe file and save it on your desktop.
- Click on the application to open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install QuickBooks.
- You will receive a message “QuickBooks is now ready to clean install, Please install it to default location”.
- Click OK to continue.
- Once done, you can now download QuickBooks using the download link.
This should resolve the issue. In case you still face problem while updating QuickBooks, give us a call. Dial our toll free QuickBooks helpline number +1-888-396-0208 and get in touch with our expert technicians. They will quickly scan your computer to identify the underlying cause behind the issue and will help you fix the problem in no time. They can also help you install, uninstall, reinstall, and optimize the settings of your QuickBooks accounting software for best business performance. Call us today and experience the best remote tech support session at the comfort of your home or office!