QuickBooks Error 61
QuickBooks is the most widely used Financial and Accounting aid software used by a wide spectrum of Business sizes. Be it a one-person startup or 1000 Employees Organization, everyone uses QuickBooks to make their accounting process more efficient and reliable. Being software that offers myriad features for its users to use, sometimes the users face some errors or issues like the QuickBooks Error 61.
You don’t have to relentlessly search for a solution for any error or issue with your QuickBooks. Our website provides in-depth information and solution for every QuickBooks Error that might seep in into your QuickBooks. If you don’t have the time to go through all the intricacies of the errors and solutions, you could just our QuickBooks Tech Support Phone Number and talk to one of our Technical Experts who would be more than glad to help you out.
Reasons for Which You Might be Facing QuickBooks Error 61
- This might be a result of a Malware assault or Virus attack on your QuickBooks. If this is the case, you need to contact our Technical Team as soon as possible.
- If you faced a Power failure which resulted in damage to your QuickBooks Framework.
- The Company File that you were working on has fallen prey to corruption.
- If you try to open a QuickBooks Company File that was not saved on the local hard drive.
- Un-installation of an application that left invalid sections in your Windows registry.
- If your QuickBooks Framework faced a glitch.
How to Fix QuickBooks Error 61?
Solution 1) Rebuilding QuickBooks Data
- Click on the File menu and navigate to Rebuild Data in Utilities.
- You will get a prompt on your screen asking you if you want to take a backup of your Data. Click on “OK”.
- Wait for the entire process to get finished.
- You will get another prompt saying that Rebuild of data has completed. Click on OK again.
Solution 2) Resorting the chart of the accounts list
- Go into QuickBooks Menu BaràListsàChart of Accounts.
- Look at the bottom of your screen and you will be able to see an “Include Inactive”. Click on the checkmark.
- Then Re-sort the list by going in View.
- Click on all positive prompts that appear on your screen.
- Restart your QuickBooks and try to access your Company File now. If you are not able to access the Company File move on to the next solution.
Solution 3) Update your QuickBooks to the latest version.
- Open your QuickBooks.
- Press F2 on your keyboard or Ctrl+1.
- Click on “Product Information”.
- Look for the latest version and release.
- If an update is available then update your QuickBooks.
How to Set Your QuickBooks to Update Automatically in Future?
You do not have to check every day if a new version or update is available. Follow the below steps to set your QuickBooks to automatically update itself if a new update is launched.
- Go into Update QuickBooks Help Options.
- Now select “Yes” for allowing automatic updates.
- Also, select “Yes” for sharing the automatic downloads with computers on the user’s network as well.
This should solve your problem. If the problem is still present, don’t worry our experts have years of experience with dealing such problems on a regular basis. Just dial our toll-free QuickBooks Support Phone Number at 1888-396-0208 and one of our experts will be on call to help you.
QuickBooks Email Invoices Error
QuickBooks has become the first choice for all sizes of businesses be it small or large when it comes to Finance and Accounting. QuickBooks helps you with handling of Invoices, Tax Tables, Pay Slabs, W2’s and a lot more.
There have been instances when people had to deal with Errors or Issues with their QuickBooks. These Errors or Issues come into your QuickBooks when you try to change the default settings of your QuickBooks or they might come due to a certain Power or Network Failure. All the Errors are fixable if you have the right knowledge for it. Recently our Users have reported that they have faced Email Invoice Errors and are looking for a way to deal with them so that they can focus on their Business.
What is QuickBooks Invoice Error?
It is a well known fact that QuickBooks uses third party applications to process Email invoices. Outlook is used by QuickBooks to help you communicate with your Clients and Employees. The reason for which you might be facing this problem could be due to Outlook or QuickBooks Servers or both.
Resolving QuickBooks Invoice Error
If you want to get rid of the QuickBooks Invoice Error follow the below given steps. The first step that you have to perform is to find out the inception point of this error. Try to find out when did you start getting this error and what changes did you make into your QuickBooks in the recent past.
This error may be coming due to any of the following reasons:
- Damaged Outlook Installation
- Damaged QuickBooks Installation
- Sending Email through QuickBooks while Outlook is running in the background
- Your MAPI32.dll file is damaged
- QuickBooks running as an Administrator
- Email Settings are Incorrect
Fixing the Error
There are multiple solutions for this problem.
- Select Compatibility Tab in QuickBooks Properties after Right clicking on QuickBooks icon.
- If the Run this program as Administrator is selected deselect it.
- Click on Okay, Exit QuickBooks and then Reopen it.
Solution 2: Repairing MAPI32.dll
- Close all programs that are open on your screen and in the background as well.
- Go to C:\Windows\System32.
- Run Fixmapi.exe file and follow the instructions onto your screen.
- Restart your computer.
- If this doesn’t repair your MAPI32.dll file follow the steps given below
- Go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\System\MSMAPI\1033.
- Rename MAPI32.dll to MAPI32.dll.OLD
- Then Restart your computer
- Run Fixmapi.exe again
- Once Fixmapi.exe finishes running, restart your computer once again.
Solution 3: Make sure that your Email preference is correct in your browser.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Select Tools.
- Select Internet options.
- Select Program.
- Look into the default program and make sure it is opted as Outlook if you use Outlook or Outlook express if you use Outlook express.
- Apply the new settings and restart your QuickBooks.
These steps should be enough to resolve your QuickBooks Email Invoices Error. If you are still facing the same error, you can dial the QuickBooks Technical Support Number +1888-396-0208. You will be assisted by the QuickBooks Experts.
Dial the number 1888-396-0208 to connect to one our experts and get solutions to all of your QuickBooks Errors and Issues and get back to business as soon as possible.
QuickBooks 2018 Upgrade: Upgrading QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise, Payroll
QuickBooks is a wonderful software that can help in completing various daily accounting tasks at a very fast pace. The automated features of the software help in streamlining many important daily activities and data. Every year the software comes with new upgrades whether it is QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Enterprise or QuickBooks Payroll. It is important to get the software updated at its proper time to avoid any complications and to take full advantage of all the features of the software.
Moreover, QuickBooks Pro or QuickBooks Premier or QuickBooks Enterprise or QuickBooks Payroll files can be accessed from any corner of the world irrespective of the location of the organization. Also, any person can understand the software while working on it. Therefore, it is one of the most user-friendly software in the market which is being used by a number of small, mid-size organizations as well as growing startups. QuickBooks users can get in touch with QB Help Number on the toll free number +1888-396-0208 which is available round the clock for every QuickBooks user. Let’s discuss more about the QuickBooks upgradation process.
Benefits of QuickBooks 2018 Upgradation for QB Pro, Premier, Enterprise and Payroll
QuickBooks 2018 is a great software with various new features that help the users in diverse ways like mobile barcode scanning helps in managing inventory remotely, tax and payroll reminders, multi-monitor support where 3 users can work at the same time on it, etc. Therefore, upgradation of software is very important. The benefits of upgrading QuickBooks to the latest version are as following:
- Stay up to date with various features and tools that get added every year to the new version. It helps in managing every task related to the business smoothly and efficiently.
- Also, users can access QuickBooks data and files without any hindrances / error.
- Get updated with new benefits by upgrading on time, get good deals.
- Accessing your banking features, backup service and any of the app center business solutions becomes easier with QuickBooks upgrade.
- Upgrades also include add-on services such as Credit Card processing, payroll, automated emailing invoices, etc.
- Users can export accountant changes to a file that you can import into your QuickBooks file.
- Aids in reducing and eliminating the need to edit the manual year and adjusting journal entries.
For upgradation of QuickBooks Pro or Premier or Enterprise or Payroll, get in touch with the QBhelpnumber.com team. The team is full of experienced experts who can guide you in a safe way in upgrading all files. Talk to them directly for any further steps. They will be there with you at each step on the call at any time convenient to you.
QuickBooks Customer Support – Call +1888-396-0208
QuickBooks upgradation is a very important process. For taking benefit of all the upgraded features of all the versions of QuickBooks, it is important to upgrade it on time every year. However, users might face issues while upgrading it. In such cases, they should contact the expert team at QB Help Number for any kind of assistance related to the upgradation process. The team is available 24*7 for any kind of assistance related to QuickBooks Pro, Premier, Enterprise or Payroll. For general information too, the team can be contacted. The toll-free number to reach out to them is +1888-396-0208. This QuickBookstechnical support team is highly experienced and knowledgeable.
How to Make an Inactive Customer Active in QuickBooks
QuickBooks is an astounding accounting software which has made the corporate accounting environment take notice of all the features and tools which can make tasks very easy and fast for everyone. Not only one can manage inventory and cash flow or budget from this software but client data is also very safe with this software.
QuickBooks company files can be accessed from any place. There is no boundation to be in a particular place always to work on it. All the QuickBooks versions are apprehensible by a non-finance person too. Contact QBhelpnumber.com on the toll free number +1888-396-0208. Let us go deeper in to one such doubt related to QuickBooks which is how to deal with an inactive customer.
Process of Making an Inactive Customer Active on QuickBooks
- The user has to primarily open QuickBooks software on his or her desktop. By opening the QuickBooks software on the Desktop, it will be easier to follow the steps and less tedious too.
- Go to the home screen and then the user has to choose the customers center tab.
- After that the user will be seeing a small gear icon. This needs to be selected properly so as to get a more advanced view. The gear icon can be selected on the right hand side of the screen in case the user is unable to locate it.
- From the gear option, just click select include inactive or deleted customers.
- After that a report will appear which will show all your QuickBooks inactive customer.
- Select your clients that the user wants to activate or bring back to QuickBooks. The user needs to see the list properly to choose considering that the software deals with important confidential info and no such user should be activated who can harm the data or the overall software.
- Now go to the customer profile screen, then the user has to click on it to make it active.
- After it is confirmed, a message will be received that says customer is now active.
In order to understand the above steps in detail, contact QBhelpnumber.com team of highly-drilled experts for assistance. Converse with them right away on the toll free number for any kind of doubts.
QuickBooks Customer Support – Call +1888-396-0208
While functioning on QuickBooks, you as a QuickBooks can be completely tension free as the QuickBooks tech support team is there to help you with any kind of issues. Signing up with them can help you gain many types of information and data regarding the software that can be helpful in the long run. For all kinds of issues and doubts related to QuickBooks, you can immediately call QuickBooks team of experts there on the toll-free number +1888-396-0208. Every QuickBooks will be very happy by the customer support provided by this team and they are available round the year at anytime.
QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is a QuickBooks software feature that has been designed to identify and repair all QuickBooks networking errors and multi-user errors that occur when you try to open a company file. The tool helps users in diagnosing and correcting errors that occur between the QuickBooks application, database manager, and company files.
The QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool especially helps diagnose various H series errors and 6000 series errors, including Error 6000 83, Error 6000 77, Error 6000 80, Error 6000 304, and more.
The tool works only with computers running Microsoft Windows Vista, Windows XP, or Windows 7, with QuickBooks 2008 and newer versions or QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions 8.0 and newer versions.
You can download the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool directly from the intuit website and use it to fix error messages that you may receive while installing QuickBooks Desktop. The tool is commonly called QBNetDiagTool.exe, QBServerUtilityMgr.exe, etc, and the most popular version of the software is 4.0.
How to Use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
To use QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool,
- Visit the QuickBooks Desktop website and search for Connection Diagnostic Tool.
- Download the tool, click on .exe file and follow the installation prompts.
- Now click on QuickBooks Connection icon from your desktop.
- When any information message is displayed, click OK.
- Click OK to the User Account Control message and allow the program to make changes to your computer.
- Now browse to the location of your QuickBooks file and click on the Test Connectivity button.
- If any error message is displayed, click on the appropriate links to resolve the problem.
Expert Remote Tech Support for QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool
Though installing and using QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool is quite easy and convenient, users may often need help while troubleshooting complex QuickBooks issues. Also, it is highly recommend to refrain yourself from making changes to your QuickBooks company files, unless you are an expert IT professional as doing so may bring permanent and irreparable changes to your company files.
Therefore, in case, you need help while downloading the QuickBooks Connection Diagnostic Tool or using it to fix error messages, give us a call. Dial our QuickBooks support number 1888-396-0208 and get in touch with our expert technicians. They can help resolve all your QuickBooks related issues and error messages for complete peace of mind. We provide our services 24X7 and assure guaranteed resolution of all tech issues in the minimum wait time possible. So, call us now to enjoy the best remote tech support experience and make the most of your QuickBooks accounting software.
QuickBooks Rental Property
As a property management company, you have to manage bigger tasks at hand than just invoicing your tenants and getting paid. You need to receive and track rents paid by multiple tenants, pay property owners, calculate fees and charges for property maintenance, analyze expenses and annual taxes, compute profits, prepare yourself for real estate audits, and track your monetary success.
To be able to successfully run your business venture and maintain a good record of your financials, you need a good business accounting software, and that’s where QuickBooks Property Management software comes to your aid.
QuickBooks Helps Automate Your Rental Property Business
QuickBooks is always the most preferred accounting software for all business professionals. It allows you easily set up your properties as customers, tenants as sub-customers, and classes as track transaction types to help you seamlessly manage all your rental transactions. With QuickBooks Rental Property management software, you can:
- Create unlimited invoices and customize templates as per your needs
- Accept payments through multiple payment options, including credit card, bank transfer, PayPal, and more.
- Get paid around faster
- Easily create bills and track your overhead expenses
How To Set Up a Property Management Company In QuickBooks
Want to get started? Follow the below-mentioned steps to easily set up your property owners as customers and track your overall business activities, income and expenses for the properties or units you own:
- Open QuickBooks and from the Customers menu, click on Customer Center.
- Click on New Customer & Job drop-down and select New Customer.
- Enter your customer’s name, address and contact information and click OK.
- Now go to New Customer and select New Job to enter information about each tenant for every property.
- Enter their contact names, phone numbers, property address and more.
- Click OK to save the changes.
- Now go to Customer menu and select Receive Payments to enter your rent receipts.
- Click on Accounts drop down menu and click on Cash receipt account.
- Select the appropriate tenant and enter the amount of rent paid.
- Click OK to save the receipt.
That’s easy, isn’t it? However, if you need help while setting up or managing your rental property in QuickBooks, give us a call. Dial our QuickBooks customer care number +1-888-396-0208 to get in touch with our expert technicians. With years of experience and extensive knowledge of QuickBooks software, they can help you professionally and seamlessly manage your rental properties in QuickBooks to help you get started. Our QuickBooks experts can also help you troubleshoot issues and resolve error messages, if any. Available 24X7, 365 days a year, our certified experts are committed to provide you expert professional support anywhere and at any time of the day for uninterrupted business productivity.
So, call us toll free +1-888-396-0208 and we’ll help resolve all your QuickBooks related issues in the minimum wait time possible.
How to Reinstall QuickBooks Using Clean Install Tool
Intuit, Inc. offers various QuickBooks Accounting software structured for business growth and performance. The software is available in various editions including QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise, designed to suit your varied business needs.
Though QuickBooks is a highly professional business accounting software, it is also prone to issues and error messages. While it is easy to fix QuickBooks issues manually or with the help of professional experts, sometimes nothing works and users are forced to uninstall and reinstall the software. But even this process leaves files and folders that were automatically created at the time of installation of QuickBooks. To remove them, users need to perform a function called Clean Install.
In this article, we’ll show you ways to manually reinstall your QuickBooks Accounting software using the Clean Install tool.
How to Uninstall And Reinstall QuickBooks Using QuickBooks Clean Installation Option
- Click on the Control Panel and go to Programs and features.
- Right click on your QuickBooks program.
- Click uninstall and follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall the application.
- Download QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe file in order to perform clean installation of QuickBooks.
- Save it on your desktop and click on the application to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install QuickBooks.
- You will receive a message “QuickBooks is now ready to clean install, Please install it to default location”.
- Click OK to continue.
- Once done, you can now download QuickBooks using the download link.
That’s it. By following the simple aforementioned steps, you can easily reinstall QuickBooks on your computer using the Clean Install tool. Should you need help or face any problem while following the steps, give us a call by dialing our QuickBooks support number +1-888-396-0208. Our expert technicians are adept in resolving all kinds of QuickBooks related issues and can help you reinstall QuickBooks in no time. They can also help you optimize the settings of your software for its smooth performance. For instant help and support, call us now!
How to Fix QuickBooks Update Not Successful Issue
Are you unable to update your QuickBooks software? Is your QuickBooks server not responding and you are looking for ways to manually fix this issue? We can help!
Updating your QuickBooks accounting software from time to time is imperative for the successful functioning of your software. It not just helps remove small issues and security problems but also strengthens the overall functioning of the software. But users may often face issues while manually downloading and installing QuickBooks updates on their computer. This may happen due to damaged Windows files or corrupt Internet settings. Whatever may be the issue, it is easy to fix the problem manually and can be accomplished in just few steps.
Ways To Fix QuickBooks Update Not Successful Issue
Solution 1: Verify USE TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are Unchecked and USE TLS 1.0 is Checked
- Open Internet Explorer.
- Go to Tools and click on Internet Options.
- Click on Advanced Settings and look for USE TLS 1.0, 1.1, and 1.2.
- Verify USE TLS 1.1 and 1.2 are unchecked and USE TLS 1.0 is checked.
- Now try to install the update again.
Solution 2: Perform QuickBooks Clean Install
- Go to the Control Panel.
- Click Add and Remove program and uninstall QuickBooks.
- Now, you need to do clean installation of QuickBooks. For this, download QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe file and save it on your desktop.
- Click on the application to open it and follow the on-screen instructions to install QuickBooks.
- You will receive a message “QuickBooks is now ready to clean install, Please install it to default location”.
- Click OK to continue.
- Once done, you can now download QuickBooks using the download link.
This should resolve the issue. In case you still face problem while updating QuickBooks, give us a call. Dial our toll free QuickBooks helpline number +1-888-396-0208 and get in touch with our expert technicians. They will quickly scan your computer to identify the underlying cause behind the issue and will help you fix the problem in no time. They can also help you install, uninstall, reinstall, and optimize the settings of your QuickBooks accounting software for best business performance. Call us today and experience the best remote tech support session at the comfort of your home or office!
QuickBooks PRO Email Setup
QuickBooks Pro is a leading entry level accounting software that offers ease of accessibility and streamlines your day-to-day financial tasks. With powerful, easy-to-use tools and features, it simplifies your workflow and helps you get more done, faster than ever.
When you work with QuickBooks Desktop products, you get the freedom to integrate your software with various e-mail clients, including Gmail, Microsoft Outlook, Outlook Express, Yahoo Mail and more. In this article, we’ll show you some simple ways to configure your email services with QuickBooks Pro.
QuickBooks Pro Email Set Up With MS Outlook or Outlook Express
- Create a new Outlook email profile.
- In case you already have an Outlook account, go to the Next step.
- Type in all the information to set up Outlook as your Email client. You may contact your ISP for the following information:
- Username and password
- Incoming email server address
- Incoming email server type
- Outgoing email server address
- Now open QuickBooks to set up Outlook in QuickBooks Pro.
- Go to Edit and Choose Preferences.
- Select Send Forms from the QuickBooks Edit menu.
- Then select Outlook and simply click OK.
QuickBooks Pro Email Set Up with Web Mail:
- Open QuickBooks and Choose Preferences.
- Then click Send Forms from the QuickBooks Edit menu.
- Select Web Mail option and click on the Add button.
- Now choose your provider from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address.
- Ensure that the Enhanced Security checkbox is checked.
- Click OK.
- When prompted, Sign in to Intuit account.
- Your web mail provider’s login page will display on the screen.
- Sign in and choose to grant Intuit access.
QuickBooks Pro Email Set Up with Gmail/ Yahoo/ Hotmail
- Open QuickBooks and go to Preferences.
- Click Send Forms from the QuickBooks Edit menu.
- Select Web Mail and click on the Add button.
- Choose your preferred web mail provider from the drop-down list and enter your email address.
- Click OK to finish the process.
That’s it. By following the above-mentioned steps, you can easily accomplish QuickBooks Pro Email set up with the email client of your choice. However, in case you need help while following the configuration steps or are facing issues and error messages while sending/ receiving invoices, reports or other transactions, we are just a call away. Dial our toll free QuickBooks customer support number +1-888-396-0208 and get in touch with our expert technicians. Available 24X7, 365 days a year, our experts can help you easily get rid of all your QuickBooks related problems. They assure guaranteed resolution of all your technical issues in the shortest time possible. So call us now to enjoy best-in-class remote tech support for all your QuickBooks associated products and services.
How to fix QuickBooks Login Error
Are you trying to start your QuickBooks accounting software but receiving an error message that says:
Error: The attempt to log in with the user name xxxxx failed. This user is already logged into the company file. Try a different user name.
Well, this is a common QuickBooks error and is caused by one of the following problems:
- You have logged into the company file using Remote Access, and did not log out from the previous session.
- A user is already logged into the company file from a different workstation.
- There is an electrical issue that has disrupted the network.
Whatever may be the reason, the error message indicates that you’ll not be able to access QuickBooks till you successfully resolve the issues. In this article, we’ll show you some simple ways to resolve the error. In case you fail to fix the issue on your own or need further help, give us a call by dialing our QuickBooks customer care number +1-888-396-0208. Our QuickBooks experts will help you resolve the issue in no time and will also optimize your software for its optimum performance.
Resolution to the Issue
Follow the below-mentioned steps to fix the error message:
- Close all the QuickBooks operations.
- Press Ctrl + Alt + Delete to open a Task Manager.
- Click on the Process tab.
- Now click on Image Name to set all open processes is the alphabetical order.
- Right click and click on End process to stop all Quickbooks.
- Try to Log in to the QuickBooks company data file again.
- In case, you are unable to log in, restart the server storing and hosting the company data file.
- Open QuickBooks again and once again try to Log in to the company data file.
- If you are again unsuccessful, trying to Log in to QuickBooks as a different user.
In case the above steps don’t work and you continue to receive the QuickBooks login error, call us at +1-888-396-0208 for expert help. We assure guaranteed resolution of all your QuickBooks related issues and error messages in minimum time possible.