Intuit, Inc. offers various QuickBooks Accounting software structured for business growth and performance. The software is available in various editions including QuickBooks Pro, QuickBooks Premier, and QuickBooks Enterprise, designed to suit your varied business needs.
Though QuickBooks is a highly professional business accounting software, it is also prone to issues and error messages. While it is easy to fix QuickBooks issues manually or with the help of professional experts, sometimes nothing works and users are forced to uninstall and reinstall the software. But even this process leaves files and folders that were automatically created at the time of installation of QuickBooks. To remove them, users need to perform a function called Clean Install.
In this article, we’ll show you ways to manually reinstall your QuickBooks Accounting software using the Clean Install tool.
How to Uninstall And Reinstall QuickBooks Using QuickBooks Clean Installation Option
- Click on the Control Panel and go to Programs and features.
- Right click on your QuickBooks program.
- Click uninstall and follow the on-screen instruction to uninstall the application.
- Download QuickBooks_clean_install_tool.exe file in order to perform clean installation of QuickBooks.
- Save it on your desktop and click on the application to open it.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install QuickBooks.
- You will receive a message “QuickBooks is now ready to clean install, Please install it to default location”.
- Click OK to continue.
- Once done, you can now download QuickBooks using the download link.
That’s it. By following the simple aforementioned steps, you can easily reinstall QuickBooks on your computer using the Clean Install tool. Should you need help or face any problem while following the steps, give us a call by dialing our QuickBooks support number +1-888-396-0208. Our expert technicians are adept in resolving all kinds of QuickBooks related issues and can help you reinstall QuickBooks in no time. They can also help you optimize the settings of your software for its smooth performance. For instant help and support, call us now!